Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Laws
The Bachelor of Business Administration will develop your skills in business, ethics, management, finance, economics, accounting, human resources, marketing and strategy – all key competencies you’ll need to succeed in today’s dynamic global business environment.
The hallmark of Macquarie’s Bachelor of Laws is its recognition of the way legal frameworks underpin such global issues. You’ll be challenged to think critically about the law to seek innovative solutions to legal problems – skills highly valued by employers. With the option to combine your law degree with any other Macquarie bachelor degree, you can open the way to an array of careers in legal practice, private industry, government, education and community services.
Sydney New South Wales 2109 Australia
Application Processing Time in Days: 7
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Studying hard and getting great marks doesn’t guarantee you a job. Most employers expect applicants to be skilled and experienced in the workplace. Working while you study is an excellent way to build your employability skills and gain life experience.
Why does it?
Employers appreciate any full-time, casual, or part-time experience like working in hospitality or retail, on a reception desk, or even in construction. They value this kind of experience because it shows that you can be responsible and professional. Working while you study builds professional skills that are essential for professional roles:
- Time management
- Customer service
- Attention to detail
- Working independently
- Showing initiative
- Communication (verbal and written)
Working on and off-campus
CareerHub is Macquarie’s jobs portal, connecting you with external organizations that offer part-time, casual, full-time employment opportunities as well as internships, cadetships, and volunteer experience.
Finding an on-campus job is often ideal as it centralizes both study and work, but opportunities on-campus are limited. Opportunities can be found here:
- Campus Life manages the university's Sport and Aquatic Centre, Food and Shopping, Children's Services, Event Planning, and more.
- For other administrative, professional, and academic-related opportunities within departments and faculties, visit the university's employment page.
Here is a list of some of our favorite job search websites for opportunities across multiple industries.
After completion of Bachelor's degree student is eligible for 2 years PSW.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Course Code: 098526D
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 05 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 24505 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) at Macquarie University (MQU)
- Bachelor of Business at Macquarie University (MQU)
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Information Technology at Macquarie University (MQU)
- Bachelor of Business Analytics and Bachelor of Professional Accounting at Macquarie University (MQU)
- Bachelor of Professional Accounting at Macquarie University (MQU)
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Laws at Macquarie University (MQU)