International Accounting and Corporate Governance MSc
Gain a rigorous foundation in:
- the application and critical evaluation of management accounting
- the regulation and content of International Accounting Standards.
You also develop the managerial and technical analytical skills required by employers in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors.
On this MSc you benefit from studying the unique combination of International Accounting Standards together with corporate governance. This will improve your career prospects in management consultancy as well as large international financial bodies.
You’ll have opportunities to engage with employers, informally through presentations and formally with paid internships. This can prove invaluable for future careers. The MSc also offers you the chance to engage in teaching, giving you crucial experience if you’re considering a career in academia.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 54-69% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Development Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Engineering Business Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc at University of Sussex
- Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Human Resource Management MSc at University of Sussex