International Financial Law LLM
he global financial crisis has had a major impact on the way the financial system works. There is an increasing demand for professionals with expertise in international financial law.
Sussex Law School provides an international, stimulating learning environment for you to build on your knowledge. You’ll learn from today’s leading lawyers – our world-leading research underpins our teaching.
Our courses have skills training at their core and you'll be able to approach legal problems logically. And you’ll look at different perspectives and have the opportunity to widen your professional network. You’ll:
- gain a thorough insight into issues affecting major transactions in global financial markets
- develop a comprehensive understanding of the financial services industry
- engage with domestic and international developments from practical, regulatory and policy perspectives on financial law.
We’ll prepare you for your future career. Brighton hosts the headquarters of major international financial corporations and only an hour from London, Europe’s financial capital. This gives you direct access to prospective employers.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 55-70% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Education and Development MA at University of Sussex
- Education MA at University of Sussex
- Early Years Education MA at University of Sussex
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA at University of Sussex
- Social Work MA at University of Sussex
- Criminology and Criminal Justice MA at University of Sussex