BSc ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE NN43
Henley Business School is ranked 16th in the UK for Accounting and Finance (The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2019).
On this degree you will obtain a critical grasp of core accounting and finance theory as well as sound technical knowledge. You will also gain a thorough understanding of the role of accounting and finance in business and society.
A range of core modules will develop your understanding of the operation of the financial system and capital markets, and you will have the opportunity to apply the theory learned in a state-of-art dealing room, using computer trading simulations and spreadsheet modelling. Having acquired a sound understanding of core financial, accounting and business concepts in your first year, you can go on to take more advanced modules specialising in your key areas of interest in your second and final years.
The final year of the programme enables you to choose optional modules, tailoring your degree towards your own interests and aims. You will graduate with professional and technical skills that will be immediately transferable to the business environment.
This degree also offers you the opportunity to transfer to our campus in Malaysia for one year, while still completing the programme in a total of three years. This offers you a fascinating cultural experience, international perspective and the added bonus of reduced fees for that year.
This course offers the opportunity to apply for credit for prior learning from three major accounting bodies: ICAEW, ACCA and CIMA.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- BA International Relations and Economics with Placement Year LL22 at University of Reading
- BSc Economics and Econometrics with a Placement Year L141 at University of Reading
- BSc Business Economics with a Placement Year L114 at University of Reading
- BA ECONOMICS WITH A PLACEMENT YEAR L102 at University of Reading
- BSc FOOD MARKETING AND BUSINESS ECONOMICS WITH PLACEMENT YEAR DL61 at University of Reading
- BSc REAL ESTATE WITH MSC/DIPLOMA IN URBAN PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT K400 at University of Reading