Fashion, Enterprise and Society MA
Prepare for a career as a successful innovator in the fashion business with this varied and engaging course. You’ll develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of strategic business design, fashion enterprise and social impact.
Delivered collaboratively between School of Design and the Centre for Enterprise and Entrepreneurship Studies in Leeds University Business School, the course will equip you with the skills to view the fashion industry from social and cultural as well as commercial perspectives.
Along with concepts such as consumer behaviour, supply chain structures, branding and marketing, you’ll also study the principles of business and entrepreneurship and how they relate to social enterprise. You’ll also address the challenges of sustainability.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Film Studies MA at University of Leeds
- Performance Design MA at University of Leeds
- High-Performance Graphics and Games Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Geographical Information Systems MSc at University of Leeds
- Digital Communications Networks MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds
- Communications and Signal Processing MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds