History and History and Philosophy of Science BA
Combine History and History and Philosophy of Science in a Joint Honours to explore all aspects of human activity across cultures, whilst taking an interdisciplinary approach to understanding science and its role in society.
Throughout your studies, you’ll combine core and optional modules to explore key questions in history and philosophy of science while focusing on issues and questions that suit your interests.
Our core modules will introduce you to historiography and working with primary sources, developing your skills and knowledge. You’ll benefit from a wide range of optional modules to pursue topics that interest you, from the fall of Rome to the 20th century and the US to India. You’ll also gain a wide range of transferable skills that are very attractive to employers.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds