Bachelors of Commerce / Information Technology
Prepare yourself for diverse career options across sectors including accounting, financial services and information technology with a strong foundation in commerce, plus computing design and engineering.
With a Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Information Technology, you'll be ready to adapt to ever-changing commercial environments and be in high demand with employers.
You'll graduate with a combination of core and specialist knowledge, along with sharp analytical and technical skills which will kick-start access to rewarding opportunities across many sectors of the economy, from banking and finance services through to high-tech service and software development.
You'll study foundation topics including accounting, information systems, economics, business law, management, software engineering, design, mathematics and information systems. As you progress through your degrees, you'll select majors that allow you to specialise within commerce and information technology disciplines.
Developed with strong input from our industry partners, this flexible course will allow you to stand out from the crowd with highly developed business acumen and technology leadership skills.
- Graduate with skills that are in high demand with employers.
- Benefit from a program developed through strong industry consultation.
- Specialise in commerce majors including Accounting, Business Information Systems and Finance, and/or IT majors including Computer Systems and Networks, Software Design, User Experience Design and Software Information Systems.
Tailor your studies to suit your goals. This program offers these options:
- Business Information Systems
- Computer Systems and Networks
- Software Design
- Software Information Systems
- User Experience Design
Situated on 114 hectares of Brisbane River-bound land, UQ’s main campus is a vibrant mix of majestic sandstone buildings and contemporary architecture, landscaped gardens and lakes. Fanning out from the heritage-listed Great Court, you’ll find modern teaching and research facilities, including laboratories, lecture theatres, and Queensland’s largest research library. The expansive grounds are also home to a variety of sporting facilities, museums, cafes, and those famous Jacaranda trees. The St Lucia campus is only seven kilometres from Brisbane’s city centre, making it an appealing place to study, work or visit.
Application Processing Time in Days: 28
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Our programs prepare you for your first job and beyond. Depending on which major you choose, here are some of the careers you could be on your way to:
- Business systems analyst
- System architect
- Software architect
- Purchasing officer
- Information systems technician
- Technology consultant
- System administrator
2 years of Post-Study Work (PSW) rights to international students post completion of their respective Bachelor's
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
All international applicants need to have successfully completed Queensland Year 12 (or an equivalent qualification) and meet the minimum entry score for this program.
Queensland Year 12 (or equivalent) General English subject (Units 3 & 4, C); Mathematical Methods (Units 3 & 4, C)
For more information Please Connect To Over PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 045401M
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Commerce MAJOR Finance at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Agribusiness / Agricultural Science at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of International Hotel and Tourism Management at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Economics / Science at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Economics / Laws (Honours) at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Economics / Arts at The University of Queensland