Early Years Education MA
Do you want to work in teaching or management in the UK, or in international Early Years educational contexts?
This MA is ideal if you’re an international student wishing to explore early years education in the UK. You’ll study both the practical and theoretical aspects of education in the zero-to-five-years age range. Early Years learning primarily focuses on the following ideas:
- what constitutes ‘quality’ in Early Years education?
- equity, inclusion and justice for the pre-school child and the wider family
- ideas of communication, imagination, language and literacy, and provision for the bi/trilingual child
- understandings of early mathematical and scientific development
- discourses of nurture, care and attachment.
At Sussex, we’re proud of our innovative approaches to teaching and education courses. We’ve got a network of over 150 local secondary, primary and nursery schools working together with the University to provide work placements for our education students.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 50-65% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Education and Development MA at University of Sussex
- Education MA at University of Sussex
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA at University of Sussex
- Social Work MA at University of Sussex
- Criminology and Criminal Justice MA at University of Sussex
- Early Years Education (with Early Years Teacher Status) MA at University of Sussex