Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Business
In today's dynamic working environment, employers value students who are able to solve real-world problems and this degree give you the opportunity to build distinctive capabilities in your chosen areas of interest in both Arts and Business, opening up a wide range of career paths.
Graduates who are able to demonstrate a broader global perspective and select from a wide range of specialist areas offered within the Arts and at the same time demonstrate capability in Business will be sought after by employers for their flexibility and multi-disciplinary skills. The degree will equip you with excellent communication and analytical skills, creativity, and adaptability, complemented with solid business knowledge. There are numerous majors available from both Arts and Business that you can combine to suit your career ambitions.
Living in Armidale you will experience the best of both city and rural living. Enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle with access to shopping, gourmet food, top sporting facilities and cultural delights all for a fraction of the price you'd expect to pay in a major city. You can live in the heart of Armidale or experience the tranquility of New England on a rural property.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
A Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Business fosters the accumulation of knowledge and the development of a diverse set of skills essential to the formation of an independent thinker and empowering the individual to create a new future, new career prospects, and the ability to meet the challenges of the modern workplace.
Examples of career paths include management, public relations, public service, education, finance sector, business, human resources, research and analysis, tourism, and creative industries. The employability of Arts and Business graduates is a reflection of the skills they acquire during their study.
International students studying at regional universities will be eligible to access an additional 2 years in Australia on a post-study work visa (Which means a Bachelors or Masters graduate can get up to 4 years of PSW visa)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
A candidate shall:
- be qualified for admission (see Admission Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Coursework) Rule and the Admission Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Coursework) Procedures); or
- hold an AQF Level 5 Diploma in Arts from UNE; or
- hold an AQF Level 6 Advanced Diploma in Arts from UNE.
Assumed knowledge: any two units of English.
For direct admission into undergraduate courses offered by UNE, you must have completed an educational qualification considered to be at least equivalent to completion of Year 12 in Australia.
- Applicants holding relevant Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) Year 12 examination results
- Applicants holding relevant Indian State Board of Education Board Year 12 examination results, other than PSEB and HSEB
- Applicants holding relevant Punjab State Education Board (PSEB) and Haryana State Education Board (HSEB) Year 12 Examination
- Applications holding relevant National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) year 12 examination results
- Applicants holding a relevant Indian post-Year 10, Year 12 equivalent 3-Year VET level Diploma results in a relevant stream
- Must have achieved a minimum average of 60% in their Best of 4 academic subjects in a relevant stream, including English if necessary (but not a local language), with an overall First Division (60%+).
- Must have achieved a minimum average of 65% in their Best of 4 academic subjects in a relevant start, including English if necessary (but not a local language), with an overall First Division (60%+)
- Must have achieved a minimum average of 70% in their Best of 4 academic subjects in a relevant stream, including English if necessary (but not local language), with an overall First Division (60%+)
- Must have achieved a minimum average of 70% in their Best of 4 academic subjects in a relevant stream, including English if necessary (but not a local language), with an overall First Division (60%+),
- Must have achieved an overall minimum average of 60% or First Division results
- Course Code: 055750G
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning at University of New England
- Bachelor of Music with Honours at University of New England
- Bachelor of Music at University of New England
- Bachelor of Media and Communications with Honours at University of New England
- Bachelor of Media and Communications at University of New England
- Bachelor of International Studies with Honours at University of New England