Postgraduate Diploma in Robotics and Automation Engineering
Robotics and automation have seen widespread applications in many industries, including healthcare, agriculture and manufacturing. The Postgraduate Diploma in Robotics and Automation aims to supplement your educational or work backgrounds with the specific skills and knowledge necessary to further your career in these fields.
Many of our teaching staff are well-recognised experts who are a part of the University’s Centre for Automation and Robotic Engineering Science. They boast collaborations with industry and researchers at a global scale. This ensures that our courses are kept up-to-date with recent real-world applications, as well as containing direct insights into the emerging technologies available here in New Zealand.
While the PGDipRobotEng is a taught programme directed largely at those who want to put their skills to practice in industry, it can also be treated as the foundation for further academic study in its masters equivalent, the Master of Robotics and Automation Engineering.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
There is a rising demand for expertise in automation and robotics to align with established firms increasingly evolving to adopt 'smart' technologies. More employees now recognise the need for skilled people who understand the best use of technologies and their added value, so career possibilities are also growing in many industries.
Jobs related to this programme
- Automation design engineer
- Automation engineer
- Automation systems engineer
- Mechatronics Engineer
- Robotic Process Automation developer
- Robotics engineer
- Robotics software engineer
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- An undergraduate degree
- GPE (Grade Point Equivalent) 4.0
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Postgraduate Diploma in Aerospace Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Robotics and Automation Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Operations Research and Analytics at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Earthquake Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Architectural Project Management at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Aerospace Engineering at University of Auckland