Dental Surgery MChD/BChD, Oral Science BSc
The only joint Master and Bachelor dentistry degree in the UK, our MChD/BChD course integrates clinical dentistry, science and personal development. You’ll graduate from Leeds as a highly qualified and well-equipped professional, trained to think critically and work independently.
You gain early clinical exposure in year 1 and experience in a range of settings throughout the course – at the dental hospital, in the community, at outreach clinics and through hospital placements. You can also undertake a four-week local or international placement at the end of your fourth year.
Our clinical and teaching facilities are excellent. You will have access to 3D virtual reality dental training simulators to practise clinical skills and build their confidence.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 05 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds