Master in Business Administration (Marketing)
This programme addresses the design and implemention of the best combination of marketing efforts to carry out a firm's strategy in its target markets. Specifically, this programme seeks to develop the student's (1) understanding of how the firm can benefit by creating and delivering value to its customers, and stakeholders, and (2) skills in applying the analytical concepts and tools of marketing to such decisions as segmentation and targeting, branding, pricing, distribution, and promotion.
OBJECTIVES The objectives of the MBA Programme are as follows to:
(i) impart professional education and training in Modern Management Techniques for handling Marketing Operations in a highly dynamic and competitive environment;
(ii) prepare Managers to assume key positions of responsibility and perform a wide variety of specific assignments in Marketing Operations;
(iii) build leadership qualities and analytical skills and enhance the capacity for decision making and problem solving through creativity and innovation; and
(iv) enhance professionalism in Managerial practice through:
• understanding the implications of an increasingly global economy and the changing legal, ethical, cultural and political environments of business;
• acquiring knowledge of management techniques and applying them to practical situations;
• developing the ability to identify problems and foster the skills to find solutions;
• developing the ability to integrate knowledge acquired across functional areas and disciplines;
• managing human and material resources in a culturally diverse and rapidly changing technological world; and
• fostering the spirit of creativity and entrepreneurship required to cope with complex situations in a rapidly changing environment.
The MBA Marketing Programme prepares the students to lead, build and manage enterprises that create value, while exposed to a dynamic, global marketing environment. The programme uses lectures and case discussions, case write-ups, student presentations, and a comprehensive 3-hour final examination to achieve these objectives.
- Aug Deadline: May
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
For Masters programs, a first honors degree is important with at least upper second class.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 5500 USD
Application Fee: 50 USD
- Postgraduate Diploma in Quality Assurance (Higher Education) at University of Mauritius
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) at University of Mauritius
- MSc in Financial Economics at University of Mauritius
- MA in Public Policy and Administration at University of Mauritius
- MSc in Finance at University of Mauritius
- MSc in International Business Management at University of Mauritius