BA INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION WITH ITALIAN N2R3
This course will help you prepare for professional roles in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally.
This degree examines the key themes and emerging challenges facing business in a global context, with a special emphasis on Italian culture.
Progressive business-focused modules span areas including strategy, marketing, finance, organisational behaviour and human resource management.
A study year abroad or a one-year paid work placement in the third year provides you with an outstanding opportunity to develop either your knowledge of business or to further your skills at an Italian university, differentiating you from the majority of professionals.
Throughout the degree you will develop a high level of understanding of written and spoken Italian and gain a deep understanding of the country's culture and business practices.
In the final year there is one core module for business and management – the Management Project. All other business and management modules are optional, allowing you to examine areas already studied at a more advanced level. You will select from a wide range of optional modules, allowing you to tailor your degree programme to suit your individual interests and ambitions.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- BA International Relations and Economics with Placement Year LL22 at University of Reading
- BSc Economics and Econometrics with a Placement Year L141 at University of Reading
- BSc Business Economics with a Placement Year L114 at University of Reading
- BA ECONOMICS WITH A PLACEMENT YEAR L102 at University of Reading
- BSc FOOD MARKETING AND BUSINESS ECONOMICS WITH PLACEMENT YEAR DL61 at University of Reading
- BSc REAL ESTATE WITH MSC/DIPLOMA IN URBAN PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT K400 at University of Reading