Higher Certificate in Engineering Mechanical Engineering
What is Mechanical Engineering?
Mechanical engineering is the branch of engineering that deals with the design and manufacture of machinery and tools. Mechanical engineers use applied maths and science to design a wide range of machines, from domestic household appliances to sophisticated machines such as aircraft and automobiles.
What is the Higher Certificate in Engineering in Mechanical Engineering course?
The Higher Certificate in Engineering in Mechanical Engineering is a two year full-time course. Course graduates are trained in many engineering disciplines including Engineering Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering DrawingThe Higher Certificate in Engineering in Mechanical Engineering is a two year full-time course. Course graduates are trained in many engineering disciplines including Engineering Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, CAD, Hydraulics, Pneumatics and Automotive Technology.
To reflect the practical nature of mechanical engineering, the course contains a number of laboratory classes. These include Workshop, Automation, Materials, Science and Automotive laboratories. In addition industrial visits and field trips are used to enhance the learning experience.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
WIT’s award-winning Careers Development Centre is the main point of contact for:
- Students and graduates, helping you explore your options, develop your employability skills and make successful job applications
- Academic Staff, supporting you to equip your students with the skills they need to enhance their employability and succeed in their future careers
- Employers interested in securing the recruitment of well educated, career orientated, informed graduates
The Careers Development Centre supports the Institute in providing opportunities for students and graduates to develop the skills and attributes required to manage their careers throughout their working lives.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- You should be at least 17 years of age in January of the year of entry.
- You must have a Secondary/High School Diploma, with good grades in English and Mathematics and at least 4 other subjects, on average + 60%.
- Some courses have special entry requirements, which you should check under the course details.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: WD011
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 7650 EUR
Application Fee: 50 EUR