Management of Information Technology MSc
Learn how to design, evaluate and apply information technology systems in a business setting. You’ll take account of human, organisational and strategic factors.
You’ll develop your skills in:
- exploring theories relating to IT management as an innovative resource
- researching current practice
- analysing IT system trends, methodologies and interfaces
- communicating concepts, designs and evaluation within a technical environment.
You’ll be taught by the Department of Engineering and Design and the Department of Business and Management at the University of Sussex Business School.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 50-65% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Engineering PhD at University of Sussex
- Quantum Technology MSc at University of Sussex
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems MSc at University of Sussex
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems (with an industrial placement year) MSc at University of Sussex
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems (with a Masters industrial placement) MSc at University of Sussex
- 5G Mobile Communications and Intelligent Embedded Systems MSc at University of Sussex