Psychology is the scientific study of human behaviour and experience. It uses a wide range of empirical and statistical techniques to collect and analyse information.
Our Psychology BSc is accredited by the British Psychological Society and combines high-quality training in all aspects of research methods with a wide range of modules to study.
With a strong reputation in research and teaching, we're able to offer you a dynamic and inspiring learning environment for your studies. In addition, due to our strong academic links with the British Psychological Society, we're able to collaborate on cutting-edge research worldwide at Leeds. This research when paired with student designed and managed research projects ensures Psychology at Leeds is always forward-moving, relevant and global.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds