POLITICAL ECONOMY, PHILOSOPHY, AND POLITICS, CERTIFICATE
The political economy, philosophy, and politics (PEPP) certificate is rooted in a core insight: social, economic, and political problems have ethical, political, and economic dimensions. While the first program (politics, philosophy, and economics, or PPE) formally combining these three approaches was created at Oxford University in 1920, it drew on a tradition of inquiry that brought the three perspectives together. Since its creation at Oxford, similar programs have been created at a wide range of the world’s leading universities.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
If you are currently enrolled in high school: Official transcripts from your U.S. high school, as well as transcripts for any secondary work (grades 9–12) completed prior to enrollment in a U.S. high school. Your current U.S. high school may submit their copy of your prior school transcript.
If you are currently enrolled in high school at the time of application:
- An official copy of grade 10 secondary school examination board results officiated or attested by school official*
- Internal grades for coursework taken in grades 11 and 12, through time of application.
- In order to finalize admission, students must supply an officiated or attested copy of their grade 12 senior secondary board results.
If you have already completed high school at the time of application: Attested secondary and senior secondary/intermediate education board results*
*Board results listed on transcripts are not sufficient; we require attested copies of the actual results certificates issued by the examining board.
- Course Type: Part Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 60 USD
- TEACHING ENGLISH TO SPEAKERS OF OTHER LANGUAGES, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- PUBLIC POLICY, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- EDUCATIONAL POLICY STUDIES, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- EDUCATION AND EDUCATIONAL SERVICES, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- DISABILITY RIGHTS AND SERVICES, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin