Our MSc in Marketing will give you an in-depth knowledge of marketing from both an academic and practitioner's perspective, enabling you to address marketing challenges in critical and creative ways.
We provide you with an in-depth understanding of the theoretical foundations of marketing alongside current and emerging practitioner applications in many areas such as:
- marketing management
- the analysis of marketing decisions
- consumer behaviour
- marketing research methods
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Entrance to our MSc programmes is strongly competitive. You can increase your chances of a successful application by exceeding the minimum programme requirements.
You will need a UK first-class or 2:1 honours degree from a good university in one of the subjects below, or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- An undergraduate degree in a business or management related subject is normally required. This programme is not aimed at those who have an undergraduate degree specifically in Marketing. If you do, we would recommend our Masters by Research instead.
- Candidates with degrees in social sciences, communications, public relations and media or arts related fields will also be considered.
- Those with a very good Honours degree in other disciplinary areas will be considered provided that they have studied a degree with some marketing related content.
Applications from mature students with significant marketing management experience or acceptable professional qualifications will be considered on an individual basis.
Supporting your application
Relevant work experience is not required but may increase your chances of acceptance.
Preference will be given to those with grades above the minimum requirements due to strong competition for places on this programme.
Postgraduate entry requirements for students from India.
In order to qualify for entry to master’s study at the University of Edinburgh, you must have a good degree from a highly ranked university in India.
- Entry requirements will vary, depending on the intended programme of study. However, the minimum score you should have achieved is 60% or more in your Bachelor's study.
- We may also accept equivalent qualifications or work experience.
- Applicants who meet this minimum may be considered for entry and will be measured competitively against other applicants. For many of our programmes, competition is high and in the majority of cases, a very high First Class degree will be required. Certain programmes will also have specific requirements in terms of both the overall degree result and strengths in particular subjects which are seen as relevant to that degree.
Graduate entry to Medicine (MBChB)
Applicants with an undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline will be considered for the 6 year programme.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: 60 GBP
- Finance, Technology and Policy MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- Finance MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- Sport Policy, Management and International Development MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- Marketing and Business Analysis MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- Management of Bioeconomy, Innovation and Governance MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- Management MScR at The University of Edinburgh