Chemical and Materials Engineering MEng, BEng
Developing new processes for producing specialist materials, such as plastics, lightweight metal alloys and nanomaterials, is an emerging trend in the chemical industry for a wide variety of industrial and consumer applications. Covering all these areas, the degree is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills for a career in the chemical, materials and related industries.
You’ll gain a good grounding in the fundamental science and mathematical concepts that underpin chemical engineering, such as thermodynamics and the principles of process engineering. Specialised modules will also give you a thorough understanding of materials-related topics like structural materials and nano-materials.
Each year of the course also gives you the chance to take part in project work, equipping you with the range of professional skills you’ll need in your future career.
You can choose to take either the four-year Integrated Masters (MEng, BEng) or the three-year Bachelor’s (BEng) degree on this course.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies and Management BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechanical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds