This course is currently not offered by the university in upcoming intakes. We will notify you soon as it is resumed for online/ offline delivery
Master of Business (MBus) in Supply Chain Management
Hone your business skills, build specialist knowledge and accelerate your career to become a future business leader, ready to succeed in any field.
Our game-changing 32 unit master’s program over two-years (or part-time equivalent) is ideal if you aspire to a management role and want to grow your business acumen with specialist knowledge in an industry-relevant discipline. You'll find that each field of study will equip you with the required knowledge to jump-start or advance your career in your chosen profession, or provide a pathway to a higher degree.
At the Business School, you'll study the most up-to-date and relevant theory and have the chance to apply what you've learned through internships and industry projects, thanks to our well-established links with the business world.
You'll also discover why UQ has an outstanding reputation in research, well above the world standard, and how we believe in business that creates sustained and positive change. Our unique Community Engagement Program (CEP) allows you to build on and apply your skills working on community sector projects that benefit not-for-profit and charity organisations.
This program does not assume prior knowledge or training in the available fields of study. If you’ve studied in a related discipline, consider if each field of study will extend your expertise and support your career plans.
- Study at a business school renowned for cutting-edge research, outstanding academic staff, an impressive depth of educational programs and close association with leading global organisations.
- Learn from the most innovative business educators in Australia, who are at the forefront of academic knowledge and will challenge your thinking.
- Receive comprehensive training in business fundamentals, including analysis and decision-making, accounting and finance, and professional communication.
- Develop specialised understanding of business both in Australia and internationally by completing at least one hands-on field of study.
Situated on 114 hectares of Brisbane River-bound land, UQ’s main campus is a vibrant mix of majestic sandstone buildings and contemporary architecture, landscaped gardens and lakes. Fanning out from the heritage-listed Great Court, you’ll find modern teaching and research facilities, including laboratories, lecture theatres, and Queensland’s largest research library. The expansive grounds are also home to a variety of sporting facilities, museums, cafes, and those famous Jacaranda trees. The St Lucia campus is only seven kilometres from Brisbane’s city centre, making it an appealing place to study, work or visit.
Application Processing Time in Days: 28
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
2 years of Post-Study Work (PSW) rights to international students post completion of their respective Postgraduate.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor degree or equivalent in any discipline with a GPA of at least 4.5 on a 7 point scale; OR Graduate Certificate in Business from UQ or equivalent with a GPA of at least 4.5 on a 7 point scale.
At UQ, we use a 7 point grading scale, where a 4 is a pass and 7 is the highest grade. When assessing your qualifications, we will convert the grade you received in your previous studies to our grading scale. This sometimes involves recalculating your GPA.
Different institutions calculate GPAs with different methods. When calculating your GPA, we may exclude certain non-academic subjects and include all failing grades.
Our GPA equivalency guide can be used as a guide to help you find the minimum UQ GPA equivalencies for the country or region where you completed your bachelor's degree.
If your GPA doesn't meet the minimum requirement for the program you're interested in, you may receive an articulation offer, which could allow you to progress to the master's degree when you meet the GPA requirements.
To enrol in the program a person must hold a relevant bachelor degree in Economics or cognate discipline or equivalent as approved by the Executive Dean; and satisfy the Executive Dean that, based on the academic record, the person is suitably qualified for admission.
IELTS overall 6.5; reading 6; writing 6; speaking 6; listening 6. For other English Language Proficiency Tests and Scores approved for UQ
TOEFL IBT - Overall 87, listening 19, reading 19, writing 21 and speaking 19.
TOEFL PB - Overall 570, listening 54, reading 54, writing 59/5.
Pearsons - Overall Score of 64 and 60 in all sub bands.
BE - A minimum overall grade of 4 plus a minimum grade of C in all macro skills.
CES - Overall 176 and 169 in all sub bands.
OET is not accepted.
- Course Code: 082595M
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 24505 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- MASTER OF Finance and Investment Management at The University of Queensland
- Master of Tourism, Hotel and Event Management at The University of Queensland
- Master of International Relations (MIR) at The University of Queensland
- Master of International Economics and Finance (MIntEcon&F) at The University of Queensland
- Master of Global Management (MGMan) at The University of Queensland
- Master of Financial Mathematics (MFinMath) at The University of Queensland