Bachelor of Nursing L7
The Bachelor of Nursing aims to equip you with the necessary knowledge base, practical skills and attitudes to work safely, effectively and productively with clients within a healthcare setting. With over 1,300 hours of clinical placement you will learn the value of optimising the physical, mental and social wellbeing of people and their communities, promoting balanced lifestyles and supporting people to realise their full potential. On successful completion of the WITT Bachelor of Nursing Degree, students are supported through the process of registration with the Nursing Council of New Zealand.
You will learn how to:
- Provide safe, caring and evidence-based care.
- Access, comprehend and assess information from a range of sources.
- Apply clinical reasoning and judgement to the level of a beginning practitioner, informed by communication, relational and emotional-social skills.
- Work collaboratively as part of team in learning and providing competent and safe nursing care in a variety of settings.
- Articulate and enact a personal beginning framework for registered nurse practice.
- Demonstrate an ability to learn from and for practice.
- Practice within the legal, ethical and cultural safety parameters of the nursing profession in different contexts.
- Demonstrate professional behaviour consistent and with and informed by a high ethical standard.
- Engage in self-directed learning and take responsibility for on-going learning.
- Integrate the Treaty of Waitangi / Te Tiriti o Waitangi into professional practice.
- Develop resilience and demonstrate intellectual independence, critical thinking skills and analytical rigour.
Application Processing Time in Days: 4
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
IELTS :6.5 overall and in every band
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: N/A