DISABILITY RIGHTS AND SERVICES, CERTIFICATE
A primary mission of the Department of Rehabilitation Psychology and Special Education is to improve the lives of individuals with disabilities. The Disability Rights and Services certificate provides undergraduates across the broader campus with knowledge, skills, and dispositions to contribute to the department’s mission. Students completing the certificate will become advocates for equity and inclusion of individuals with disabilities within their own major programs of study and future careers.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
If you are currently enrolled in high school: Official transcripts from your U.S. high school, as well as transcripts for any secondary work (grades 9–12) completed prior to enrollment in a U.S. high school. Your current U.S. high school may submit their copy of your prior school transcript.
If you are currently enrolled in high school at the time of application:
- An official copy of grade 10 secondary school examination board results officiated or attested by school official*
- Internal grades for coursework taken in grades 11 and 12, through time of application.
- In order to finalize admission, students must supply an officiated or attested copy of their grade 12 senior secondary board results.
If you have already completed high school at the time of application: Attested secondary and senior secondary/intermediate education board results*
*Board results listed on transcripts are not sufficient; we require attested copies of the actual results certificates issued by the examining board.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 60 USD
- TEACHING ENGLISH TO SPEAKERS OF OTHER LANGUAGES, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- PUBLIC POLICY, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- POLITICAL ECONOMY, PHILOSOPHY, AND POLITICS, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- EDUCATIONAL POLICY STUDIES, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- EDUCATION AND EDUCATIONAL SERVICES, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin