Bachelor of Exercise and Nutrition Sciences
This three-year wellness program can shape your future career in health.
Explore the human body across a range of areas, including nutrition, preventative health, and sport and exercise psychology.
You'll learn about the role proper nutrition and regular exercise plays in achieving health and happiness, and gain the skills to succeed in a range of health-related roles.
With flexible course options, you can design your program to fit your career goals. This program will provide you with the required foundational study for entry into a range of postgraduate degrees including:
- Master of Dietetics Studies
- Doctor of Medicine
- Master of Physiotherapy Studies
- Master of Audiology Studies
- Master of Occupational Therapy Studies
- Master of Speech Pathology Studies
- Master of Sports Coaching
If you're a domestic student interested in becoming a dietitian, we also offer a Bachelor of Exercise and Nutrition Sciences / Master of Dietetics Studies provisional entry pathway, which guarantees your place in the master's program (subject to requirements).
- Learn from health educators and industry experts who are leaders in the fields of exercise and nutrition.
- Offers a wide selection of courses so you can design your program towards your interests and career goals.
- Gain hands-on experience in exercise performance testing, assessing body composition, recipe modification and movement analysis.
- Study in exercise physiology and strength conditioning laboratories, and a specialist dietetics demonstration space.
Situated on 114 hectares of Brisbane River-bound land, UQ’s main campus is a vibrant mix of majestic sandstone buildings and contemporary architecture, landscaped gardens and lakes. Fanning out from the heritage-listed Great Court, you’ll find modern teaching and research facilities, including laboratories, lecture theatres, and Queensland’s largest research library. The expansive grounds are also home to a variety of sporting facilities, museums, cafes, and those famous Jacaranda trees. The St Lucia campus is only seven kilometres from Brisbane’s city centre, making it an appealing place to study, work or visit.
Application Processing Time in Days: 28
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Our programs prepare you for your first job and beyond. Here are some of the careers you could be on your way to:
- Nutrition assistant
- Fitness and weight loss consultant
- Health and well-being consultant
2 years of Post-Study Work (PSW) rights to international students post completion of their respective Bachelor's
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
All international applicants need to have successfully completed Queensland Year 12 (or an equivalent qualification) and meet the minimum entry score for this program.
Queensland Year 12 (or equivalent) General English subject (Units 3 & 4, C); General Mathematics, Mathematical Methods or Specialist Mathematics (Units 3 & 4, C); and one of Biology, Chemistry or Physics (Units 3 & 4, C)
For more information Please Connect To Over PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 073759D
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Environmental Science at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Midwifery (Honours) at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Humanities / Laws (Honours) at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Wildlife Science (Honours) at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Wildlife Science at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Veterinary Technology (Honours) (BVetTech(Hons)) at The University of Queensland