MSc in Financial Economics
The objectives of the MSc Financial Economics programme are:
1. To provide advanced postgraduate training in financial economics with emphasis on financial markets and international finance, and with applications to real world situations by business firms, financial institutions, and government agencies.
2. To prepare individuals to assume key positions of responsibility by upgrading their knowledge and skills to comparable international standards.
3. To develop the ability to identify problems and the capacity for decision-making, leading to practical solutions.
4. To enhance the individual’s capacity to meet emerging challenges within an organisation with a view to increasing domestic and international competitiveness in a rapidly changing global environment.
- Aug Deadline: May
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
For Masters programs, a first honors degree is important with at least upper second class.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 5500 USD
Application Fee: 50 USD
- Postgraduate Diploma in Quality Assurance (Higher Education) at University of Mauritius
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) at University of Mauritius
- MA in Public Policy and Administration at University of Mauritius
- MSc in Finance at University of Mauritius
- MSc in International Business Management at University of Mauritius
- Master in Business Administration (Financial Services) at University of Mauritius