INTERNATIONAL ENGINEERING, CERTIFICATE
The certificate in international engineering provides recognition for a student's efforts to prepare for an international career by learning about one or more countries outside the United States. An undergraduate student in the College of Engineering or the Department of Biological Systems Engineering can earn the certificate by completing at least 16 credits in courses with a primary focus on the language, culture, history, geography, society, or institutions of a particular country or region of the world.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
If you are currently enrolled in high school: Official transcripts from your U.S. high school, as well as transcripts for any secondary work (grades 9–12) completed prior to enrollment in a U.S. high school. Your current U.S. high school may submit their copy of your prior school transcript.
If you are currently enrolled in high school at the time of application:
- An official copy of grade 10 secondary school examination board results officiated or attested by school official*
- Internal grades for coursework taken in grades 11 and 12, through time of application.
- In order to finalize admission, students must supply an officiated or attested copy of their grade 12 senior secondary board results.
If you have already completed high school at the time of application: Attested secondary and senior secondary/intermediate education board results*
*Board results listed on transcripts are not sufficient; we require attested copies of the actual results certificates issued by the examining board.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 60 USD
- NUCLEAR ENGINEERING MATERIALS, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- GAME DESIGN, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- ENGINEERING THERMAL ENERGY SYSTEMS, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- ENGINEERING FOR ENERGY SUSTAINABILITY, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- BIOLOGY IN ENGINEERING FOR ENGINEERING MAJORS, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin