International Business Management with Study Abroad B.A
Our BA combines rigorous academic study with practical skills. The course is unique in structure: most courses with a year abroad last four years - we deliver ours in three. We've carefully chosen our partner universities so that the quality of education you receive on the year abroad is the same high quality that you get at Sheffield and - crucially - counts towards your final degree classification.
Year one modules give you a comprehensive understanding of core business, including behaviour at work, quantitative methods, marketing, strategic management, business ethics and economics.
Your study includes skills-based modules that cover essential accounting and decision-making techniques.
In the second year, you'll build a keen understanding of global business with the opportunity to study abroad at one of our partner institutions. You'll study abroad through the Erasmus or Study Abroad programmes.
We have partners in Australia, Canada, Europe, Hong Kong, New Zealand and the USA, and no matter where you spend your year abroad, all the teaching is in English. All modules at partner institutions are approved by Sheffield University Management School.
In order to meet the requirements for the study abroad aspect of this course students must pass the first year with an average grade of 60 per cent, with no failed modules on the first attempt. At Sheffield, we believe this is what you should be aiming for anyway. Students who don't achieve this transfer to our BA Business Management course and stay in Sheffield for the second year.
When you return to Sheffield for your final year you'll consolidate the knowledge gained on your year abroad with two core modules in international business and similar optional modules to the BA Business Management course.
In your third year, you'll choose two modules from the following:
* Extended Essay in International Business - explore a topic, or topics, in detail while building on your research and writing skills
* International Business - explore key theories of international business development
* International Marketing - this module will prepare you for the challenges of global marketing
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Accounting and Financial Management BA at The University of Sheffield
- International Relations and Politics B.A at The University of Sheffield
- Financial Mathematics B.Sc at The University of Sheffield
- Economics with Finance B.Sc at The University of Sheffield
- Economics and Politics B.A at The University of Sheffield
- Economics and Philosophy B.A at The University of Sheffield