Certificate of Bookkeeping & Payroll
Bookkeeping & Payroll is a Certificate program spread over 20 weeks (4.7 months) designed for the students wanted to join the field of bookkeeping, payroll and taxation in the modern environment nationally and internationally. This program will be delivered through a variety of methods including lectures, assignments, projects etc and will be supervised by the individuals who are expert in their filed.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Learning Outcomes / Objectives:
Upon completion of this program the student will be able to:?
- demonstrate the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to function effectively as frontline member of bookkeeping and payroll community?
- complete accounting cycle for business
- complete adjusting entries at the end of accounting period
- prepare financial statements
- file tax returns for individuals
- file tax return for businesses
- complete employees deduction process
- remit due amount to relevant authority in Canada
- prepare timely, relevant and reliable accounts of businesses
> If your program was less than 8 months
You aren’t eligible for a PGWP.
> If your program was more than 8 months but less than 2 years
We may give you a PGWP that’s valid for up to the same length as your study program.
For example, if you completed a 9-month program, we may give you a work permit for up to 9 months.
> If your program was 2 years or more
We may give you a PGWP that’s valid for 3 years.
> If you completed more than 1 program
You may be able to get a PGWP that combines the length of each program.
Each of the programs you completed -
must be PGWP-eligible and at least 8 months in length
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- High school diploma or equivalent, or
- age 19 and above;
- Minimum of 60% on Winston College
- English Placement Test or a minimum of IELTS 5.0.
For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 05 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 CAD
Application Fee: 200 CAD
- Diploma of Accounting at Winston College
- Diploma of Sport Management at Winston College
- Diploma of Hospitality Management + Co-op at Winston College
- Diploma of Hospitality Management at Winston College
- Diploma of Business Administration & Co-op at Winston College
- Diploma of Business Administration at Winston College