Strategic Innovation Management MSc
Firms that innovate will outperform those that don’t – and this MSc equips you with the knowledge and skills to lead and manage innovation at operational and strategic levels.
Focusing on new-product and service development in larger organisations, in both the private and public sectors, you develop an integrative approach that combines management of the market, technological and organisational changes while learning how to create value from innovation.
You’ll benefit from our collaboration with the OECD, Sussex Innovation Centre, Wired Sussex and other innovative organisations. You’ll also learn from visiting speakers about their innovation management practices.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 50-65% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Development Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Engineering Business Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc at University of Sussex
- Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Human Resource Management MSc at University of Sussex