Electronics and Computer Engineering MEng, BEng
Communications, information, visualisation and sensing technologies are increasingly being integrated in smartphones, advanced manufacturing, electronic healthcare and other areas. As a result, the interface between electronics and computing is a key growth area for the technology industry.
Taught by the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering alongside the School of Computing, this course has been designed to meet this need. You’ll study the foundations of electronics and computing, from programming languages to electronic circuit design, and learn how the whole hierarchy of digital electronics and software fits together. You’ll then also get the chance to study specialist topics, which may include areas such as distributed systems, parallel computing and medical electronics.
Project work in every year and extensive practical lab classes will give you experience of applying your knowledge, and equip you with the professional skills for a wide range of dynamic careers in this challenging and remarkably fast-growing industry.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies and Management BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechanical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds