Master of Aerospace Engineering
Aotearoa’s space industry is growing, as is its capacity for innovation in industry and research. Get a head start in your career in this exciting field with the MAerospaceEng, designed to equip students with the skills, knowledge, and expertise to be effective employees in a field with increasing national and global economic significance.
Our courses in Aerospace Engineering are supported by Te P?naha ?tea/Auckland Space Institute, which aims to enhance the growth of the New Zealand space sector. The institute is led by academics with deep expertise in the aerospace sector, making the University of Auckland ideally placed to deliver an excellent teaching and learning experience for our students. The MAerospaceEng program has also received additional endorsements from the New Zealand Space Agency, Rocket Lab CEO Peter Beck, and the Royal Aeronautical Society.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Aotearoa's aerospace industry is making a significant, growing contribution to our economy, employing approximately 5,000 people in 2019. Pursuing a dedicated study option opens opportunities in aeronautics, astronautics, space systems and aerospace management, in technical or management roles, as well as pathways to employment in academia.
Jobs related to this program
- Aerospace Engineer
- Launch Services Engineer
- Payload Engineer
- Project Manager
- R&D Engineer
- Space Mission Design & Operations
- Space System Engineer
- Technical Director, CTO
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- Normally this requires a completed bachelor honors degree or postgraduate diploma from New Zealand, or an acceptable equivalent postgraduate qualification from a recognized university (or similar) overseas.
- An undergraduate degree
- GPE 5.0
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Master of Robotics and Automation Engineering at University of Auckland
- Master of Architecture (Professional) and Urban Planning (Professional) at University of Auckland
- Master of Marine Studies at University of Auckland
- Master of Information Technology at University of Auckland
- Master of Engineering Studies at University of Auckland
- Master of Engineering Project Management at University of Auckland