Logic and Computation, MRes
The MRes in Logic and Computation develops your skills and knowledge of advanced techniques in logic, and their application in computer science research problems. You receive an elite education with direct relevance to research and development problems in modern technologies. Logic is the basis for reasoning in expression and computation, with a profound influence across philosophy, linguistics, mathematics and technology. Since the invention of computers, logic has been the primary source of ideas and techniques for the theoretical and practical development of programming.
Travelling west on the M4 leave the motorway at junction 42 and follow signs for Swansea on the A483 (Fabian Way). The Bay Campus is situated to the left-hand side of Fabian Way and the main entrance is controlled by traffic lights. There is a Visitors’ Car Park immediately to the left of the main entrance. There is a large Park and Ride facility located at Fabian Way, which is a short distance from the Bay Campus.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Our career support services include:
- Employability workshops, employers’ talks, bespoke events and careers fairs
- Individual advice and guidance from professionally qualified Careers Advisers
- Help with finding jobs, internships, work placements and volunteering opportunities
- Access to information resources on a wide range of career management topics
- Advice and guidance on postgraduate study and funding
- Funding to support student internship opportunities and Student Society/Club events.
We also provide help and advice for Swansea University Alumni up to two years after you graduate.
- 2 Years of PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants for Master of Research must normally hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University).
- Bachelor: 60%; or
- CGPA 6.7 (10 point system); or
- CGPA 6 (7 point system); or
- CGPA 3 (4 point system)
- Course Type: Part Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A