Arts Management and Heritage Studies MA
Through combining arts management with heritage studies, you will develop a sophisticated understanding of the changing political, policy and practice contexts within which the arts and heritage sectors operate today.
Compulsory modules explore the nature of heritage and how meanings of objects, artworks and buildings change in different contexts. You will examine the challenges faced by arts managers and cultural leaders, and the changes that have led some museums to move towards the role of the ‘manager’ rather than the ‘curator’.
You will choose from optional modules to tailor your degree to your interests or career plans – including the opportunity to undertake a work placement or consultancy project role in either arts management or heritage. Previous students have undertaken placements focused on collections, digitisation work, digital interpretation and community engagement.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Transport Economics MSc at University of Leeds
- Sustainability and Business MSc at University of Leeds
- Management Consulting MSc at University of Leeds
- Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Marketing Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Business MSc at University of Leeds