Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc
This innovative course pairs music technology with electronic engineering, and allows you to specialise in designing electronic systems for creative practice, and pursue musicological and scientific research in music.
Run jointly by the Schools of Music and Electronic and Electrical Engineering, the course focuses on engineering, creative applications and contextual study at the intersection of music and technology.
Core modules provide a solid base in both disciplines; you’ll gain an understanding of circuit analysis, audio signal processing, sound and music technologies, and engineering and musicological research skills. You’ll study digital media engineering and embedded systems, while creating your own electronic music. Project work will equip you with skills for a variety of exciting careers.
Students are taught by world-leading researchers in sonic arts, digital electronics and musicology, and have access to state-of-the-art facilities and equipment in both schools.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds
- Religion, Politics and Society BA at University of Leeds