International Banking and Finance Law LLM
This is a distinctive programme that provides a comprehensive postgraduate study package in the area of banking and finance law.
The programme will enable you to develop knowledge and skills in relation to the legal rules regulating the financial and capital markets in the UK, as well as at a global level. It will provide you with the opportunity to learn about the international regulatory frameworks in which banks and other financial institutions operate, as well as commercial financial issues such as the legal framework for international syndicated loans, bond issues, secured credit and insolvency.
You’ll investigate and apply the complex rules of banking and finance law to novel problems and real-world and hypothetical scenarios.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Law and Global Governance LLM at University of Leeds
- Security, Conflict and Justice MSc at University of Leeds
- Political Science MSc at University of Leeds
- Law and Finance MSc at University of Leeds
- Criminal Justice and Criminology MSc at University of Leeds
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages MEd at University of Leeds