Why should you choose this programme?
• You meet a teaching team composed of experienced, qualified, and student-friendly tutors.
• You will participate in classes conducted by lecturers holding practical experience.
• You will have classes following the curriculum prepared built upon the consultations with leading regional companies.
• We have adjusted the details of the specialization we have offered to the needs of the labour market and created it in collaboration with our business partners.
• During the course, we use the latest IT tools that are used in enterprises in Poland and abroad.
• You will take part in stimulating projects, workshops, and case studies. Hence, you will be able to assess various issues in real-life conditions.
• You will obtain specialized international certifications and be able to validate the acquired knowledge and skills.
• You will be able to take up traineeships in the largest companies. Our business and content partners include Atos IT Services, Nokia Corporation, Sunrise Systems, iQor Global Services, Project Management Institute, PKP Cargo,and Kruszwica SA.
During your studies you will learn:
• You will gain professional knowledge in the field of engineering management that can be subsequently employed for enterprises operating within diverse areas of the economy.
• You will be able to apply basic engineering knowledge from diverse industries.
• You will be able to work with dedicated computer software and use it in managing various production processes and services.
• You will gain an understanding of the rules responsible for the functioning of modern enterprises.
What will you learn by choosing this specialization?
• You will learn about planning and organizing production activities and controlling them.
• You will understand the principles of computer-aided designing and modelling of production processes.
• You will master the use of information and communication techniques in managerial and engineering activities in production processes.
• You will be able to apply innovation management and technology transfer in the area of production process engineering.
• You will have consolidated the management of production processes in the field of environmental technologies.
- Oct Deadline: Sep
Application Processing Time in Days: 7
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 2000 EUR
Application Fee: 100 EUR