Postgraduate Diploma in Aerospace Engineering
Aotearoa’s space industry is growing, as is its capacity for innovation in industry and research. The PGDipAerospaceEng is designed to equip students with the core technical foundations to steer you in a path towards a career in this field.
Our courses in Aerospace Engineering are supported by Te P?naha ?tea – Auckland Space Institute, which aims to enhance the growth of the New Zealand space sector. The institute is led by academics with deep expertise in the aerospace sector, making the University of Auckland ideally placed to deliver an excellent teaching and learning experience for our students.
The PGDipAerospaceEng’s focus on taught courses means that you’ll have the right balance of skills and knowledge for your career path, though it also provides you with a solid base to pursue academic research via the Master of Aerospace Engineering.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Aotearoa's aerospace industry is making a significant, growing contribution to our economy, employing approximately 5,000 people in 2019. Pursuing a dedicated study option opens opportunities in aeronautics, astronautics, space systems and aerospace management, in technical or management roles.
Jobs related to this program
- Aerospace Engineer
- Launch Services Engineer
- Payload Engineer
- Project Manager
- R&D Engineer
- Space Mission Design & Operations
- Space Systems Engineer
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- An undergraduate degree
- GPE (Grade Point Equivalent) 4.0
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Postgraduate Diploma in Robotics and Automation Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Robotics and Automation Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Operations Research and Analytics at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Earthquake Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Architectural Project Management at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Aerospace Engineering at University of Auckland