Electronics and Renewable Energy Systems MEng
As global demand for energy grows, governments and companies are increasingly seeking to reduce the world’s dependence on fossil fuels. This course allows you to study electronic engineering alongside specialist topics in the field of renewable energy systems to meet these challenges head-on.
You’ll gain a foundation in the mathematical and scientific principles that underpin electronic engineering and core topics like circuit theory and communications systems. Then you’ll build your knowledge of areas such as power systems, smart grid systems, power electronics for renewable systems control and energy conversion.
You’ll gain extensive hands-on learning in power electronics, electric drives, and solar/wind power test benches in our renewable energy study centre. Practical laboratory classes and project work in each year of the course will also allow you to apply your knowledge to real life work situations, developing your knowledge and skills for a variety of exciting careers.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies and Management BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechanical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds