Geography and Anthropology BA (Hons)
If you want to explore the relationship between communities, culture, society and the environment, this is the course for you.
You learn from leading experts, on topics ranging from migration to gender inequality.
We’re proud of our ambitious and adventurous programme of global field-trip destinations, recently including the Mojave Desert, Dubai, China and Greece. And even when you’re working closer to home, our setting – Brighton and the South Downs National Park – means you’ll learn both inside and outside the classroom.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 32-34 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- You must have a good level of Mathematics.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- American Studies and Politics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Philosophy and English BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex