Economics and Geography BA
Our Economics and Geography BA degree allows you to study key specialisms in human geography alongside attention to the economic issues arising in business, public policy and society at large.
You will be able to explore urban, economic, social, population, political and development, and digital geographies; and environmental sustainability. You will also examine the ideas and methods that underpin research in human geography, and learn skills in mapping and the use of Geographical Information Systems. In parallel, economics modules will consider the factors that influence income, wealth and wellbeing, how scarce resources are allocated, distributed and used today, and how they might change in the future.
A wide range of optional modules will allow you to shape your degree to suit your own interests and career intentions, from economic development to citizenship and identity via environmental economics, retail and service analysis and planning, and migration. Fieldwork offered in every year will also allow you to put your geographical knowledge and skills into practice beyond the University.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Business and Marketing BSc at University of Leeds
- International Business and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Social Policy with Enterprise BA at University of Leeds
- Economics and Politics BA at University of Leeds