Graduate Diploma Engineering (Highways) L7
This qualification is designed for those people who already have a degree qualification but need advanced highways related training. The principle aim is to provide the highway engineering industry with a programme at undergraduate level which will equip candidates with the technical and management skills to function at middle management level.
Graduates will be able to:
• Apply advanced technical knowledge in a highway design or construction environment.
• Innovatively apply and modify practices in the field of highway engineering.
• Creatively plan, design, control, budget and prioritise highway construction and maintenance programmes to standards required by the engineering profession.
• Provide managerial input into highway engineering projects and activities.
• Implement and complete projects without direct supervision.
• Undertake a wide range of support activities, including organization, management, liaison and public relations.
• Analyse and evaluate technical and economic options.
• Display substantial personal and professional communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Exercise responsibility for the work of others, including cost effective allocation of resources.
• Maintain individual quality standards.
• Continue studies towards higher professional or managerial qualifications.
Career Options: Design, construction and maintenance of roads, project management, infrastructure planning and development, asset management, company management, local Government.
Application Processing Time in Days: 4
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
IELTS:6.0 with no less than 5.5 in any band
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: N/A