International Year One in Engineering (5 Terms)
Prepare for direct entry to Year 2 of an Engineering-related undergraduate degree at Queen's University Belfast. There are five specialist sub-pathways to choose from: Aerospace Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering and Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering.
- Develop the knowledge and skills for your chosen degree through a specialist pathway.
- Study academic modules that reflect the first year of your chosen degree.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the UK thanks to modules designed to equip you with the skills you need for university.
- Guidance with your university application, ensuring you choose the best degree for you
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Two 'D' grades from a UK A-level board, a recognised foundation, first year of an overseas university degree programme or equivalent with good grades. Students will be expected to have studied Mathematics and preferably Physics at this level. Students wishing to study Chemical Engineering must have GSCE Chemistry grade 4/C or equivalent.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12006 GBP
Application Fee: N/A