International Communication MA
Please refer to the deadlines before applying.
This course will give you an understanding of how messages flow across borders in a globalised world and how they relate to political, economic and cultural affairs.
You’ll explore the concept of ‘global media’ and whether mass media inspire or simply report events. You’ll look at the role of social media in communication and how global audiences understand and consume media products.
Core modules will give you the context and theoretical knowledge to consider these questions, and you’ll choose from optional modules to focus on the areas that suit your interests or career aspirations. The content of the course modules is informed by the research interests and practice of academic staff who teach them.
You could study war reporting, identity in the media, public relations and more, to gain the skills to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging sector.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Film Studies MA at University of Leeds
- Performance Design MA at University of Leeds
- High-Performance Graphics and Games Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Geographical Information Systems MSc at University of Leeds
- Digital Communications Networks MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds
- Communications and Signal Processing MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds