Finance and Business (with a professional placement year) BSc (Hons)
On the Finance and Business BSc, you develop an in-depth understanding of modern financial markets alongside the essential management skills you'll need in your career. You study diverse aspects of finance, business and management, economics and accounting, gaining an essential understanding of the context within which business in conducted today. You also have the opportunity to apply for a year in industry where you can gain professional experience and put your knowledge into practice.
In Finance, you focus on corporate finance, financial institutions, markets, derivative products and banking. In Business, you cover the different aspects of the global business world, entrepreneurship, leadership and the processes of management. You also build your knowledge of analytical techniques to apply throughout your course, including statistics and mathematics for finance and economics. While broadening your knowledge of finance and business, you can tailor your degree to suit your desired career path through a wide range of options including blockchain finance, cryptocurrency markets, entrepreneurship, global supply chain, law and ethics.
You have access to our Bloomberg Financial Markets Lab if you’re interested in improving your trading skills or conducting your own research project. You also have the opportunity to apply for a term studying abroad.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 32-34 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- You must have a good level of Mathematics.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics and Politics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics and International Relations BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex