Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Sustainable Energy Engineering
What is the BEng (Hons) in Sustainable Energy Engineering
The Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Sustainable Energy Engineering is a full-time, four year, honours degree course of study that can be chosen within the Engineering Common Entry Route. The Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Sustainable Energy Engineering programme in WIT investigates energy and its uses in areas such as sustainable low energy building design, low and zero carbon heat and power generation technologies (including renewables), energy management, energy storage and carbon emissions.
Reasons to choose BEng (Hons) in Sustainable Energy Engineering
Become an engineer who designs energy systems, optimizes energy performance, understands alternative energy technologies and environmental impact. With a 100% graduate employment rate, the Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Sustainable Energy Engineering is for individuals who have an interest in energy, who care about the environment and who want to contribute to saving our planet. Currently, there is a shortage of qualified engineers resulting in graduates having more job choice, with many securing employment before they complete their final exams.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
WIT’s award-winning Careers Development Centre is the main point of contact for:
- Students and graduates, helping you explore your options, develop your employability skills and make successful job applications
- Academic Staff, supporting you to equip your students with the skills they need to enhance their employability and succeed in their future careers
- Employers interested in securing the recruitment of well educated, career orientated, informed graduates
The Careers Development Centre supports the Institute in providing opportunities for students and graduates to develop the skills and attributes required to manage their careers throughout their working lives.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- You should be at least 17 years of age in January of the year of entry.
- You must have a Secondary/High School Diploma, with good grades in English and Mathematics and at least 4 other subjects, on average + 60%.
- Some courses have special entry requirements, which you should check under the course details.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: WD007 SEE
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 7650 EUR
Application Fee: 50 EUR
- Bachelor of Science Information Technology at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science Architectural & Building Information Modelling Technology at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science Architectural Technology at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Architecture (Honours) Architecture at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) Quantity Surveying at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) Construction Management & Engineering at Waterford Institute of Technology