Railway Engineering with Project Management MSc (Eng)
Combining core railway knowledge with project management, our Railway Engineering with Project Management MSc (Eng) will prepare you to construct and operate the world’s new rail lines. Considering the huge global growth in new railway lines, this presents exciting opportunities for graduates. In particular, industry growth has created a shortage of skilled railway engineers and thus salaries have grown rapidly in recent years.
The course is taught in conjunction with the University of Leeds’s world leading Institute of High Speed Rail and Institute for Transport Studies.
You'll be taught by staff who are professionally experienced and have the latest research expertise, equipping you with the practical and professional skills that employers want.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Transport Planning and the Environment MSc at University of Leeds
- Transport Planning MSc at University of Leeds
- Railway Operations, Management and Policy MSc at University of Leeds
- Petroleum Production Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Exploration Geophysics MSc at University of Leeds