Marketing and Business Analysis MSc
This course will provide you with the theoretical foundations of marketing along with an added appreciation of the skills required in solving analytical and practical marketing problems.
On the programme you will be tasked with considering the use and application of management science techniques in a variety of marketing and business contexts through participation in courses in marketing management, marketing decision analysis, business statistics and forecasting, marketing research methods, and more advanced applications in credit risk management, problem solving and spreadsheet modelling skills and data mining.
This practical application of quantitative marketing, taught alongside the theoretical elements of marketing will aptly prepare you for a variety of roles such as market analysts, business consultants, marketing managers and marketing researchers.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Entrance to our MSc programmes is strongly competitive. You can increase your chances of a successful application by exceeding the minimum programme requirements.
You will need a UK first-class or 2:1 honours degree from a good university in one of the subjects below, or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- An undergraduate degree in a business or management related subject with quantitative elements is normally required. Suitable quantitative elements include statistics, operational research, management science, economics and econometrics.
- Candidates with degrees in a numerate or quantitative subject, such as statistics, mathematics, informatics, economics, computer science or engineering, will also be considered.
- Candidates with relevant business experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Supporting your application
Relevant work experience is not required but may increase your chances of acceptance.
Preference will be given to those with grades above the minimum requirements due to strong competition for places on this programme.
Postgraduate entry requirements for students from India.
In order to qualify for entry to master’s study at the University of Edinburgh, you must have a good degree from a highly ranked university in India.
- Entry requirements will vary, depending on the intended programme of study. However, the minimum score you should have achieved is 60% or more in your Bachelor's study.
- We may also accept equivalent qualifications or work experience.
- Applicants who meet this minimum may be considered for entry and will be measured competitively against other applicants. For many of our programmes, competition is high and in the majority of cases, a very high First Class degree will be required. Certain programmes will also have specific requirements in terms of both the overall degree result and strengths in particular subjects which are seen as relevant to that degree.
Graduate entry to Medicine (MBChB)
Applicants with an undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline will be considered for the 6 year programme.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: 60 GBP
- MA Accounting and Finance at The University of Edinburgh
- MBA at The University of Edinburgh
- Finance, Technology and Policy MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- Finance MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- Sport Policy, Management and International Development MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- Marketing MSc at The University of Edinburgh