Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (Teacher Education) MA
This programme, for professionals already involved in, or interested in learning about teacher education for TESOL, introduces you to current thinking about what language teachers need to know and how they can be helped to learn it.
You’ll explore how people learn languages and discover the strategies language teachers use to develop the key skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking. You’ll build on this foundation through specialist modules, and examine the goals and processes of teacher education and how to support TESOL teachers’ learning.
You’ll also choose from a wide range of optional modules such as the use of technology in language learning, materials development and issues surrounding assessment.
Taught by leading researchers and experienced practitioners in TESOL, you’ll benefit from a wide range of resources and support. You’ll gain valuable skills to support and empower TESOL professionals in their own practice.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Law and Global Governance LLM at University of Leeds
- Security, Conflict and Justice MSc at University of Leeds
- Political Science MSc at University of Leeds
- Law and Finance MSc at University of Leeds
- Criminal Justice and Criminology MSc at University of Leeds
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages MEd at University of Leeds