Master of Philosophy (Health Sciences)
A Master of Philosophy (Health Sciences) is a research degree that combines coursework in research training with the writing a major research thesis. It is possible for students from other disciplines to undertake a Master of Philosophy in Health Sciences, but additional coursework may be required to support the study process.
The Master of Philosophy (Health Sciences) is a postgraduate research degree comprising both coursework and a substantial research component culminating in the submission of a thesis or equivalent for independent examination. Each candidate is required to have a minimum of two supervisors who will provide support and academic guidance throughout the degree. Supervisors will help candidates to prepare their research proposal and continue to mentor and direct their work until the thesis is put forward for examination.
Candidates can undertake the program in either a full-time or a part-time capacity. The standard time for completion (not including periods of approved leave of absence) will normally be one and a half years for a full-time student and three years for a part-time student. The minimum time for completion will normally be one year and is usually only applicable for students with prior research experience or qualifications.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Science (Arts & Sciences) (Master by research) at The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Master of Philosophy (Physiotherapy) at The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Master of Philosophy (Philosophy & Theology) at The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Master of Philosophy (Nursing) at The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Master of Philosophy (Medicine) at The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Master of Philosophy (Law) at The University of Notre Dame Australia