Medical Microbiology BSc
The study of Medical Microbiology at the University of Leeds requires expertise in a range of areas, such as immunology, genetics, biochemistry and cell biology, which we'll train you in throughout your undergraduate degree.
You’ll be introduced to topics affecting health on a global scale, such as how pathogens like Ebola virus and bird flu emerge, how bacterial develop resistance to antibiotics and how infectious agents hide from the immune response.
There’s a focus on practical and analytical training in microbiological and molecular techniques, including the chance to carry out an extended medical microbiology-themed research project in your final year. These experiences will equip you for a wide range of future careers in scientific and health research, and beyond.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds