Clinical Anatomy Intercalated BSc
A sound knowledge and understanding of human anatomy is required in almost all medical specialities, not simply in the obvious disciplines like surgery, pathology and radiology. The BSc Clinical Anatomy provides the opportunity for extensive hands-on study of anatomy in the dissecting room supported by lectures, tutorials and seminars in areas including gross anatomy, neuroanatomy, medical imaging and medical embryology.
The anatomy team is small and friendly. We work very closely with the intercalating anatomy students and get to know them very well.
Students on this degree programme have gone on to give oral or poster presentations at national meetings; some have won awards for these presentations.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds